My blog is about a nutter who milks spiders, throws darts full of venom and has serious hate issues. So you can imagine my surprise at being nominated for a ‘Beautiful Blogger Award’. The nomination came from a very cool Witch; not the type you find squashed beneath a building in OZ, much more interesting. So, check out her blog it’s really amazing. Thanks for the nomination SAMMIWITCH.
Here are the rules:
1. Post seven interesting things about myself.
2. Nominate other bloggers who I feel deserve the award.
3. Let them know about the nomination.
Seven interesting things about myself? There are not seven interesting things about me. But here goes.
- Some favorite books are: Illywhacker (Peter Carey), Weaveworld (Clive Barker), Hitch Hikers Guide, Tarzan, Grapes of Wrath, The Hobbit, The Gruffalo and of course no nutters book shelf would be complete without Catcher in the Rye.
- I’m not really a nutter, or at least I don’t think I am.
- Favorite short stories are Parson’s Pleasure (Roald Dahl), The Turn of the Tide (C S Forester), The Canterville Ghost (Oscar Wilde), The portrait of Dorian Gray (Oscar Wilde) and The Old Man and the sea (Ernest Hemmingway).
- Have spent much of my career as an Art Director.
- I paint, oils and stuff.
- I have surfed most of my life.
- I collect Vintage surfboards.
The blogs I have in turn nominated for the award are as follows. Check them out.
The Byronic Man: Interesting Writing
luddy’s lens: Great shots