Thanks so much to mariwells for the nomination.
State 7 things about yourself.
1. I have a small collection of vintage surfboards and skateboards.
2. I find it really hard to generate two bloggs a week.
3. I also write under another name.
4. I once used Eric Idle for a voice over and he said that he thought the script was really funny. (He’s also a very nice man).
I couldn’t think of any more so I asked my wife.
5. My mouth moves like I’m talking when I’m falling asleep.
6. I like the taste of Chanel lipstick, (on a girls lips, not mine).
7. I stand at the toilet for at least 25 seconds before my wee starts.
Nominate 15 other bloggers
I hope this doesn’t forfeit my award but I’m only going to nominate five bloggers that ‘INSPIRE’ me. All of the bloggers that I’ve nominated for awards in the past fall into the category of ‘INSPIRING’, but I don’t want to keep bothering them . I’ve also nominated a few Blogs that specialize in book reviews. All of these blogs have gone out of their way to help me by in some way acknowledging my book and they have all done so through the generosity of their hearts, that’s INSPIRING.
1. Comedy in crisis: Very funny and sad at the same time, I’m not even sure if they are still able to blog.
2. Transcending borders: Violence against women is unacceptable.
3. Cynthia Shepp: If you love Indy books this is a site for sore eyes.
4. Reading and Writing cafe’: The research that went into this review took me by surprise, as did the review itself.
5. Underground Book Reviews: This blog not only reviews books, but they are currently holding the self publishing author’s awards, a poll that I’m incidentally coming last in.
Here are the rules:
Rules of Participation:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.